Our client, a leading ecommerce brand, is looking for a contract Producer for a long term assignment. This position ensures the successful creation and delivery of creative assets (banners, landing pages, tools, online experiences) for posting to the company website. This position entails leading meetings, setting up schedules, driving projects and ensuring on-time delivery of assets. Must be able to handle heavy volume, many stakeholders, many agencies and many projects at any one time.
• Manages and leads digital creative and production projects
• Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects
• Communicates digital creative project progress across the organization
• Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, site merchandising, design, copywriting, content strategy, etc.) in order to ensure completion of digital creative projects
• Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans
• Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
• Enhances the productivity of the Creative team through process assessment, refinement and change management
• Excellent soft skills (influencing and communication and leadership) and proven relationship-building skills
• Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
• 4 years as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role.
• 3 years managing cross-functional teams.
• 2 years managing vendor contracts and relationships.
• 1 year in digital creative or related field.
• 1 year in retail environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Some editorial or design or video or photo production experience