Our client is a top luxury beauty brand creating the finest skin care must-haves. Their innovative, natural, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful and healthy every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the production of the website and driving the optimal customer experience across all digital platforms. You would also be responsible for overseeing SKU production, promotion execution, merchandising, and site content maintenance.
• Manage the production of the website and drive the optimal customer experience across all digital platforms based on milestones and key dates
• Oversee SKU production, promotion execution, merchandising, and site content maintenance; ensure website images, copy, products, and promotions are functioning correctly
• Partner with product development, marketing, and operations teams to maintain accurate product information and inventory
• Communicate key deliverables, technical specifications, and production and reporting requirements for all campaign components
• Monitor project progress and propose solutions for potential risks with internal teams; generate web analytics reports and monitor web traffic
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6-7 years’ eCommerce production experience for a retailer
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS