Our client is a renowned agency presenting cutting-edge interactive solutions for an extensive portfolio of clients. Their innovative, modern, and forward-thinking approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing new-media and technology projects, executing key project activities, and driving the completion of client deliverables.
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques; analyze results and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects; assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Partner with Account Managers to negotiate and manage client concerns, project change request, and project risks
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; PMP certification a plus
• 4-6 years’ digital project management experience preferred
• Interactive agency experience
• Proficient with Celoxis, MS Project, Jira, Asana
• Technical understanding of user experience and application of user-centered process in the development of digital solutions