Development Tech Jobs
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use video streaming.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing comprehensive website marketing content delivery schedules based on milestones and key dates. You will also be responsible for monitoring and improving the campaign process and ensuring projects are delivered on-time.
• Develop and implement comprehensive website marketing content delivery schedules based on milestones and key dates
• Serve as the contact between and liaison between teams including merchandising, marketing, creative, web development, QA, and third-party vendors
• Communicate key deliverables, technical specifications, and production and reporting requirements for all campaign components
• Prepare status reports and hold internal and external status meetings to ensure on-time project delivery
• Partner with vendors and cross-functional teams to gather, track creative assets, confirm usage, and distribute assets
• Monitor project progress and propose solutions for potential risks with internal teams or third-party vendors
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1-3 years’ experience in an online retailed role