Our client is an iconic company creating cutting-edge, groundbreaking video games. Their innovative, dynamic, and creative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Producer, you would be responsible for overseeing schedules with internal and external teams and with executive management and managing projects to schedule and resource issues and risks.
• Develop schedules with internal and external teams and with executive management and manage projects to schedule and resource issues and risks
• Maintain the related budgets and cost forecasts for the projects and understand and plan for all project deliverables, including internally and externally required build and marketing/PR needs
• Identify production issues and conflicts between schedule, cost, and project scope targets and offering solutions
• Maintain communications with all team members, team leads, and executive management, internally and externally
• 5+ years’ Producer experience
• Project management experience, including Scrum, Kanban, and traditional waterfall methodologies and tools
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills, leading to a demonstrated ability to work within a team structure
• Knowledge of gaming development process including first party submission requirements and the ability to play through game builds.
• Gaming experience