Creative Services Jobs
Producer - Must have agency experience
Our client, a creative agency, is looking for a Producer with agency experience. This will be remote until their Burbank office reopens then this will be onsite. They are open to temp to perm or full time!
· Successful management of all aspects of a project throughout its life cycle from concepting and strategy to design, development and delivery.
· Ability to manage multiple mid-to-large scale projects at a time.
· Excellent communication and ability to set tone with clients, includes keeping them up to date with project status and managing their needs and expectations while nurturing the account relationship.
· Create and maintain project plans, including schedules and milestones, and staying on track with approved SOW/brief and client requests.
· Coordinate with the Team Leads for the efficient utilization of resources across all projects day-to-day.
· Contribute strategic vision and have ownership in the quality of the final product.
· Oversee projects and client relationship(s) with responsibility for client satisfaction; proper prioritization of all deliverables and ensuring quality of work meets agency creative standards and client objectives.
· Great team-building, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
· Recognize potential issues and problems, know when to escalate and propose solutions, where possible
· Participate in brainstorms by bringing unique content ideas and insights, when possible
· Promote a culture of innovation and inclusiveness while adhering to agency processes.
· Always be punctual and effectively manage your time while communicating proactively.
· Honor our commitment to maintain a diverse and inclusive environment embracing different voices, experiences and perspectives.
· Participate in efforts to further diversify agency staff and create opportunities for underrepresented groups.
· Be kind and respectful endlessly.
· Turn up responsibly.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· 5+ years of interactive project management on the AGENCY side.
· MUST have social media experience.
· MUST have experience with Entertainment, Brand and/or Gaming based clients.
· Superior level of independence and efficiency.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· The ability to excel in a fast-paced and deadline-focused environment that is driven to produce world class results.
· Currently in the possession of an ego-free personality that can work with a highly motivated team to get shit done.
· Strong knowledge of design, social, motion, A/V, and development requirements in the digital and interactive space.
· Self-starter, very detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, quickly process information and maintain confidential information.
· Successful track record of developing projects from start to completion.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams in high-pressure situations.
· Outstanding demonstrated ability to adapt to new situations quickly.