Product and Visual Specialist
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer creating the latest apparel essential must-haves. Their contemporary, on-trend, and innovative designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for ensuring consistency of product training and visual standards across all US stores. You would also be responsible for remaining current with all product knowledge and inspiration for icons and new collections.
• Provide support with window installations and serve as the liaison with freelancers and store managers to ensure photo submission is complete within deadline
• Remain current of all product knowledge and inspiration for icons and new collections and effectively communicate information to stores
• Host monthly product calls to share best practices and analyze performance; evaluate regional best and slow sellers and implement action plans to drive sales
• Provide seasonal product training ideas for all US store; support product training for new employees and for store openings
• Support window maintenance and reordering of broken props; hold weekly floor walks with NY stores and monthly via skype for all other US stores
• Partner with in-store visual merchandising specialists to ensure standards are achieved; direct weekly calls with VM and US Director for key stores
• Strong visual merchandising skills
• Excellent communication and planning abilities
• Passionate about the brand and fashion industry