Our client, a big name in the gaming industry, is looking to hire an entry-level Product Coordinator ASAP!
Looking for someone bilingual in Japanese, both verbal and written.
What you'll be doing:
• Liaison between the Japanese development teams and the company’s production team for a live operations title.
• Responsible for monitoring product updates and maintenances.
• Request information required for social media and marketing efforts.
• Accurately translate informational material from written Japanese to English and vice versa.
• Provide feedback on marketing materials.
• Check accuracy of in-game messaging.
• Check accuracy of messaging on all official channels.
• Work with the community manager to provide a helpful presence for the fans.
• Public appearance in live streaming broadcasts may be required.
• Editing of art assets may be required.
• Attend live game events in-state and out-of-state and interact with fans.
• MUST be fluent in English and Japanese (both written and verbal).
• Bachelor's degree (preferred).
• Flexible to work night shifts as needed for game updates and maintenances.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Eagerness to learn and grow in the video games industry.
• Passion for games!
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and handling video equipment.
• Experience working on mobile free-to-play titles and operating live ops games.
• Proven track record of generating results in a data-driven environment.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."