As a Product Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the SMU Apparel/Accessory product database. Responsibilities include coordination of communications, system related reports with extensive use of PLM and TrackVia, organizing Apparel and Accessory samples for the SMU Apparel Department, and assisting SMU Merchandiser with daily workflow and communication to regional markets. This role is a huge support to the Product Director and Merchandiser within the SMU Apparel/Accessories category and has a great impact on the success of our department. Your passion, experience, product knowledge and skills will support and leverage the company's continual quest to innovate and elevate.
How You Will Make a Difference:
1. Maintains Apparel product database on a weekly basis (line plan reporting and all coordination) including:
a. Reviewing TrackVia system for accuracy on new SMU requests
b. Request Style Numbers from Master Data
c. Create Styles and Update Enovia PLM system for SMU Apparel/Accessories
d. Responsible For: Style Name, Style Number, Color, Pricing, Sizing, Delivery Date
2. Responsible for reviewing weekly SMU line plans for accuracy
3. Supports Merchandising functions for the department, while working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and adhering to speed to market SMU calendar.
4. Builds and maintains all sales collateral, including line overviews, in Adobe Illustrator.
5. Partners closely with sales organization to meet and exceed mutual goals. Assist SMU Merchandiser in managing weekly work flow and new product requests to Design.
6. Encourages and maintains constant communication and feedback amongst all organizational partners
Skills for Success:
Years of Related Professional Experience: 0-1 years
Educational/ Position Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a four-year college - or 1 year related experience and/or training
• Understands and embraces industry, consumer, and culture
• Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office, including; Outlook and Excel. PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and PLM experience a plus
• Ability to think strategically and act tactically
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Proactive, self-motivated, problem solving, and results oriented with a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to multitask and follow through with all tasks, assignments and job duties in a timely manner
• Ability to work in an open environment with product team and cross-functional partners
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
• Willing and able to work additional hours when needed.
• Bend, lift, open and move product and related office items varying in weight from 1 to 25lbs,
depending on need.