Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is a renowned creative agency presenting revolutionary workfor an extensive portfolio of well-known brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and technologically advancedapproach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this on-site positionfor three weeks, you would be responsible for composing mobileproduct copy to drive business growth for all categories. You would alsocollaborate with various cross-functional teams and ensure copy is aligned withthe brand’s guidelines.
• Overseeproduct copywriting, compose descriptions, optimize all on-page content forSEO, and drive organic search traffic and revenue
• Write invarious tones, styles, and voices as necessary; ensure copy is aligned with thebrand’s guidelines and standards
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams,such as marketing and product development to gather necessary information towrite product copy
• Monitor theentire site to ensure accuracy and consistency; address issues with necessarypartners promptly and efficiently
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience at an ad or tech agency preferred