Product Design Director
Our client is a renowned firm presenting leading design and technology solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing product leadership and drive design for a user-centric product. You would also be responsible for managing a team and fostering a collaborative environment.
• Manage product leadership and drive design for a user-centric product and establish the product vision for future products
• Lead a team of Interaction Designers, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance and professional development opportunities
• Identify key design priorities and areas of focus and collaborate with experience design, strategy, engineering, business, and project management teams
• Work with the Creative Strategist to understand and manage the everyday need of
the interaction designers
• Conduct research and evaluation of emerging design, technology, industry, and market trends and drive design across digital platforms
• 5+ years’ UX, UI, and/or Product design experience creating digital applications
• Strong understanding of the end-to-end user-centered design process across a range of digital platforms
• Team management experience across UX and industrial design
• Proficient with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite