Our client is a popular accessories brand creating the latest eyewear for every trendsetter. With their contemporary, fashion-forward, and edgy designs, you can effortlessly complete any cool, stylish look.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the design process and prototype development process.
• Oversee all aspects of the design process and prototype development, including concept development and final sample approval
• Maintain documentation of all prototypes, samples, records of approval, and technical construction and composition for each style in the product assortment
• Manage the product development life-cycle and work with manufacturers and supply chain partners and evaluate techniques and product options
• Ensure deliverables are achieved on-time, research and source new materials and techniques, and work with the Product Director and Design team
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and present key insights for color direction, shapes, and styles
• Bachelor’s degree or technical certification in design
• 5+ years’ product development/design experience
• Knowledge of eyewear industry preferred