This Product Designer isresponsible for motivating and mentoring the team to consistently produceinnovative, on-target, on time results. The person in this role has excellentcommunication skills, a proven track record of success and is considered to bea good role model for peers and subordinates and a brand ambassador for thecompany.
The ideal candidate must:
· Be extremelycreative with an understanding of toy and game design
· Must havethe ability to bring new and creative products to life from concept through toprototype development. Designer will need to
· Beinnovative with an understanding of the consumer demographics
· Workindependently, require minimal supervision.
· Clearlydemonstrates a solid understanding of the brands and the competitive environmentas it relates to game products.
· Haveexcellent problem-solving skills.
· Consistentlymaintain a positive attitude and is considered a good role model.
· Partner withCreative Management and Brand Management to set direction for new brands andindividual items.
· Deliverinnovative results that support brand strategy.
· Work withproduction team to ensure integrity of design in final deliverables.
· Work withproject management to set priorities, schedules and assign projects.
· Manage thetimelines of the projects assigned to you.
· Maintain aconsistently high level of quality, thoroughness and attention to detail.
· Heightenedcreative and technical abilities including conceptual drawing, and manualillustration a plus.
· A strongsense of design.
· Stronginterpersonal skills.
· Good timemanagement skills.
· Ability toadhere to project budgets and deadlines.
· Provenability to work in a high volume, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment.
· Strongknowledge of the toy industry and retailer standards and operational practices
You should apply if you have thefollowing:
· Consumerproducts industry; game or toy design preferred.
· Undergraduatedegree in Product Design, (BFA) or equivalent; or 4 or more years relatedexperience and / or training.