Our client is a renowned company presenting groundbreaking software solutions. Their innovative, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Product Designer, you would be responsible for managing the look and feel, and user experience of the user-facing application in line with the company’s branding.
• Champion for the user, ensure everything the company builds feels effortless to use and creates moments of delight
• Own the look and feel, and user experience of the user-facing application in line with the company’s branding
• Collaborate closely with other designers, project managers, and engineers and build and iterate in an Agile, experiment-driven product development environment
• Craft meaningful experiences by delivering UX, UI & IxD and manage setting up and conducting user and usability research along with competitive analysis
• 3+ years’ experience and a solid portfolio with a history of interactive and impactful designs in top-notch products
• Passion for designing complex information architecture, such as dashboards and temporal data design
• Excellent prototyping and design tool knowledge and know how to balance design effort, speed and quality