Product Designer Fashion, Retail & Home
Our client, a well known, award-winning, global design agency, specializes in creating the best in-store shopping experiences for retail. The goal is to inspire designers with creative, high-impactful stories and insights for retail clients to guide them with plans, solutions and strategy on how to succeed within their retail business.
Their range of services encompass everything from insights, retail media planning, design, production, procurement and ultimately through to in-store execution. If you are prepared to get your “hands dirty”, in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this is the position for you.
In this role you will work alongside a larger creative team and interact across the board with clients, retail specialists, graphic designers and engineers to create designs from conceptual sketching all the way through to final rendered designs and basic prototype validations.
- Design retail solutions that are created using top end design packages and are created at all times incorporating brand identities and with the retail environment in mind.
- Excellent at creatively solving complex design problems with elegant simple solutions
- Good mechanical/structural aptitude and knowledge of various materials and their associated manufacturing processes
- Strong visual communication and form development skill
- Proficient in all phases of product development: ideation, sketching, concept development
- 3-5 years of professional design experience
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Industrial Design