Our client is a well-known beauty company, specializing in hair and body treatments. Their luxurious, revolutionary, and dynamic approach presents one-of-a-kind products to transform women’s lives across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing package design and mechanicals for the hair and body line for North America and international categories. You would also collaborate with the Director of Product Development and the Product Designer.
• Develop and implement primary and secondary package design for both hair and body categories
• Create artwork mechanicals for US and international variants and modify copy for different teams
• Participate in artwork pre-production meetings with vendors during the prepress and proofing process
• Present comprehensive package renderings for existing and known packages and shapes
• Create promotional packaging, such as bags and set boxes on a seasonal basis
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, and graphic design
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ product design experience
• Understanding of CADD software programs