Our client is a premier creative agency presenting cutting-edge solutions to an extensive portfolio of top brands across luxury and lifestyle sectors. Their modern, on-trend, and innovative approach propels them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the development process from concept to execution.
• Track and document the progress of all product development projects; coordinate and communicate next steps with appropriate team members; ensure deliverables are achieved on time
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, such as R&D, sourcing, planning, operations, creative, and brand marketing
• Maintain product library, retains, and lab submissions; track all product numbers, pricing, segments, and categories
• Coordinate, log, and distribute international and domestic sample requests fulfillment; track and route all artwork
• Remain current on emerging trends, share relevant trends, and provide strategic recommendation to drive business
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven product design experience
• Experience with packaging product design
• Strong rendering and software skills