Our client is a renowned technology company presenting unparalleled, cutting-edge solutions. Their integrated, modern, and innovative approach enriches lives and brings people together every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for all aspects of product design, including user-experience and interaction design, user research, and design management.
• Collaborate with product development team to develop and implement a strategic and comprehensive product vision
• Design with a user-centered approach and rapidly test and iterate designs; implement and scale an effective user research program
• Liaise with product management and engineering teams to foster the creation and execution of new product features and improvements
• Translate product vision into innovative, intuitive user workflows and data visualizations; identify and resolve any design issues and prioritize to effectively achieve deadlines
• 0-2 years’ digital design experience
• Ability to design components that translate across multiple screens
• Excellent typography skills, use of imagery, and clear visual hierarchy
• Proficient with Sketch