Product Designer/ Product Development Leader
Our client is a renowned home furnishings brand creating timeless pieces to complement a luxurious lifestyle. Their innovative, contemporary, and high-end designs effortlessly transform every space in your home into a beautiful oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the development process from concept to execution.
• Track and document the progress of all product development projects; coordinate and communicate next steps with appropriate team members; ensure deliverables are achieved on time
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, such as R&D, sourcing, planning, operations, creative, and brand marketing
• Maintain product library, retains, and lab submissions; track all product numbers, pricing, segments, and categories
• Coordinate, log, and distribute international and domestic sample requests fulfillment; track and route all artwork
• Remain current on emerging trends, share relevant trends, and provide strategic recommendation to drive business
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ product development/product design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite