Product Designer, Training Accessories/Equipment
Our client is a well-known company specializing in licensing and branding for top athletic accessory brands. Their innovative, on-trend, and dynamic approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the design process and prototype development process.
• Oversee all aspects of the design process and prototype development, including concept development and final sample approval
• Maintain documentation of all prototypes, samples, records of approval, and technical construction and composition for each style in the product assortment
• Manage the product development life-cycle and work with manufacturers and supply chain partners and evaluate techniques and product options
• Ensure deliverables are achieved on-time, research and source new materials and techniques, and work with the Product Director and design team
• Conduct market research, define market trends in color, technology, culture, and sports-related products, and present key insights
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, fashion design, or related field
• 3+ years’ product design/industrial design sports industry experience
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite