Our client is a well-known company specializing in manufacturing home textiles across the globe. Their on-trend, high-quality, and innovative designs distinguish them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the development process from concept to execution. You would be responsible for developing products and product lines for bedding, windows, towels, and tabletop goods.
• Track and document the progress of all product development projects; coordinate and communicate next steps with appropriate team members; ensure deliverables are achieve on time
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, such as R&D, sourcing, planning, operations, creative, and brand marketing
• Maintain product library, retains, and lab submissions; track all product numbers, pricing, segments, and categories
• Coordinate, log, and distribute international and domestic sample requests fulfillment; track and route all artwork
• Remain current on emerging beauty trends; share relevant home textile trends; provide strategic recommendation to drive business
• Bachelor degree
• 3+ years textile product development experience
• Experience in the home industry