Lifestyle brand is seeking a Sourcing & Production Associate
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to effectively plan and manage multiple projects from tech-pack handover, development, costing, to commercialization.
- Negotiate cost/delivery and issue/update POs to reflect all changes in Full Circle.
- Review and submit PIs for LC submission
- Review all incoming development and provide timely comments to ensure product accuracy and integrity.
- Monitor the WIP and follow up with vendors to manage production schedule to ensure timely delivery.
- Daily communication with internal counterparts such as Merchandising, Sourcing & Development, Sales, Sales Support, Distribution
- Create and issue all Debit Memos for offshore vendors
- Request and review SGS and GCC reports
- Maintain testing tracker for big box retailers
- Strong organizational skills with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks appropriately and meeting deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to work effectively across multiple functions with business colleagues domestically and internationally
Education and /or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Design or Merchandising or equivalent experience/training.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Product Development or Production
- Knowledge of the product cycle and product development timelines.
- Good knowledge of specification review, product costing.
- Good knowledge for technical and construction detail sketches & related art.
- Intermediate computer skills with emphasis on MS Office software, Adobe Acrobat. Knowledge in Illustrator is a plus.