Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating revolutionary apparel for every outdoor exploration. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-performance must-haves complement your next unforgettable adventure in style.
In this position, you would oversee all aspects of technical design to ensure accuracy of product measurements, quality, construction, and fit.
- Oversee all aspects of technical design for every collection and develop a fit comment document for all garment components, including fit, fabric, construction, stitch, and trim
- Measure garments accurately to identify any fit issues; execute fit comments efficiently to remain on schedule with production
- Participate in fit sessions, provide recommendations, note call-outs, and log critiques to accurately and efficiently address all issues
- Provide grading guidelines to vendors after fit approval to ensure quality consistency; collaborate with internal and external partners
- Approve samples for production after a thorough evaluation of fit, measurement, pattern shaping, hanger appeal, and functionality
- 2+ years’ design experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and Adobe Creative suite
- Proven experience with Gerber and TrackVia software