Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest must-have apparel and accessories for every trendsetter. With their fun, modern, and fashion-forward designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
As the Product Developer, you would be responsible for driving the development, engineering, fit execution, and specifications for innovative, technologically advanced products of the highest standard.
• Lead the development process of assigned company product lines and ensure technical precision and quality of all products
• Create and catalogue denim wash library, assisting in ordering fabric and following up on all sourcing requests and working directly with the design team to keep detailed records
• Assist with getting lines ready for market, tagging line, creating photo record of line and organizing files to pass to production team
• Plan and track the development schedule of all assigned products to ensure a timely completion following the predetermined product development calendar
• Collaborate with Design and Fit Specialists for new advanced concepts and commercialization of core product lines
• Work with product and material sourcing and manufacturers to develop new materials, construction techniques, processes, and samples
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including product, design, marketing, sales, and quality assurance to ensure the accuracy, legality, and integrity of all products
• Bachelor’s degree
• Sketching ability
• Understanding of overseas manufacturing, garment construction, sample room, pre-production and costing
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop