Product Developer (Denim)
Our client, a well-known high-end premium denim company, is looking for a Product Developer to join their team!
THE PURPOSE: As the Product Developer for Denim you will drive the day-to-day product development process. Maintain accurate and up to date style set-up in Full Circle and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure seasonal line stays on time and within cost parameters. Ensure upstream workflow is complete and accurate. Additionally, create and distribute WIP reports, keeping all relevant stakeholders informed of changes and deliverables. Communicate and collaborate cross- functionally and contribute to a positive and productive culture.
• Style up in Full Circle for Denim styles Ensure safety and security of employees, customers, and property at all times
• Create Bill of Materials in Full Circle: fabric, thread size, graphic, embroideries, trim & wash description. Initiate, investigate, and resolve shoplifting incidents while in-store
• Update and maintain accuracy of BOM through a product’s life cycles from Sketch to Production
• Communication with global vendor base throughout product’s life cycle
• Attend production fittings and communicate any call outs to internal teams and vendors as needed with regards to updates BOM’s
• Work with tech designers and pattern makers to ensure that tech packs align with complete BOM’s, and that Tech packs and patterns are released to vendors to meet calendar deadlines.
• Create WIP report for development tracking and reporting, i.e. Pattern, sew-by, tech pack & graphic artwork sheet completion, 1st proto delivery
• Track internal development milestones to meet larger GTM calendar and SMS deadline dates.
• Own seasonal production validation meetings
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor Degree or Associates Degree in Fashion Design or Product Development
• 2 years of experience as a design / product developer in apparel industry, preferably in Denim
• Bachelors of Science/ Arts degree
• Adept with data management with a Product Development system, preferably Full Circle.
• Proficient in MS Excel, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
• Track record of accomplishment within a fast - paced, dead line driven environment
• Strong organizational / project management skills along with excellent oral and written communication ability
• Fashion industry experience, preferably in premium denim.
• Adept with Full Circle or other apparel software systems
• 4 years of experience as a design / product developer in apparel industry
• Background with Apparel Software system
• Experience with import vendor communication
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.