Product Development and Sourcing Coordinator
Our client is a renowned company presenting leading apparel solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Product Development and Sourcing Coordinator, you would be responsible for supporting the sourcing strategy, leading all aspects of sourcing fabric, and managing development samples.
• Support the sourcing strategy and assist with the full product lifecycle, including concept development, design, and production, cost, and delivery negotiation
• Lead all aspects of sourcing fabric, ordering and tracking fabric, and ordering and tracking development samples
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors, ensure all seasonal calendar timelines are achieved, and develop seasonal costing strategy
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including design, raw materials, development, and merchandising to anticipate future garment technologies and trends
• Manage quality control and product testing throughout the entire product development process; ensure all products arrive on-time, in full, and achieve key company goals
• Bachelor’s degree
• Related proven experience