Product Development Assistant
Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the go-to-market calendar development process from concept to execution.
• Support go-to-market calendar development activities, coordinate product development packages, and lead seasonal sample tracking, receipt and organization
• Oversee pre-production submits, ensure logs are accurate and approvals are complete before bulk contracts are issued
• Track and document the progress of all product development projects; coordinate and communicate next steps with appropriate team members; ensure deliverables are achieve on time
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, such as R&D, sourcing, planning, operations, creative, and brand marketing
• Maintain product library, retains, and lab submissions; track all product numbers, pricing, segments, and categories
• Coordinate, log, and distribute international and domestic sample requests fulfillment; track and route all artwork
• Bachelor’s degree
• Product development experience
• Garment sewing, pattern making, and measuring skills a plus