Product Development Assistant
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled design, development, and production solutions for a diverse portfolio of beauty brands. Their revolutionary, technologically-advanced, and collaborative approach creates groundbreaking products across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the go-to-market calendar development process from concept to execution.
• Support go-to-market calendar development activities, coordinate product development packages, and lead seasonal sample tracking, receipt and organization
• Oversee pre-production submits, ensure logs are accurate and approvals are complete before bulk contracts are issued
• Track and document the progress of all product development projects; coordinate and communicate next steps with appropriate team members; ensure deliverables are achieve on time
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, such as R&D, sourcing, planning, operations, creative, and brand marketing
• Maintain product library, retains, and lab submissions; track all product numbers, pricing, segments, and categories
• Coordinate, log, and distribute sample requests fulfillment and track and route all artwork
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ experience in creative industry
• 2 years’ project management experience