Product Development Assistant
Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest must-have apparel for every trendsetter. Their modern, on-trend, and cool designs are applauded by A-list celebrities and fashionistas alike.
As the Product Development Assistant, you would work cross-functionally with design and development teams to execute a production friendly collection that is on-time and meets margin goals.
• Manage domestic cut-and-sew knits category for men’s and women’s division and support and collaborate with team members and cross-functional partners
• Check in protos and log development submits, such as lab dips, wash developments, and fabric and trim filing
• Track the development submits for fabric headers, trim submits, lab dips, and wash developments and
work closely with design on approvals of strike offs, trims, lab dip, and fabric qualities
• Build and maintain development WIP, including tracking of proto samples, costs, trim, and lab dip
• Assist with style master entry and data accuracy and manage PLM for collecting and entering all fabric and trim information as specified on detail sheet
• Support with maintaining trim and fabric library and filing systems and fulfill sourcing and development requests as asked by Designer
• Knowledge of garment construction
• Understanding of product life cycle
• Able to perform efficiently with tight deadlines
• Strong communication, multi-tasking, and detail-oriented skills