Product Development Assistant Manager
Our client is a well-known consumer goods company creating the latest must-have toys. Their high-quality, innovative, and dynamic approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the development process from concept to execution.
• Track and document the progress of all product development projects; coordinate and communicate next steps with appropriate team members; ensure deliverables are achieve on time
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, such as R&D, sourcing, planning, operations, creative, and brand marketing
• Maintain product library, retains, and lab submissions; track all product numbers, pricing, segments, and categories
• Coordinate, log, and distribute international and domestic sample requests fulfillment; track and route all artwork
• Remain current on emerging beauty trends; share relevant fashion and beauty trends; provide strategic recommendation to drive business
• Bachelor’s degree
• Product development experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite