Product Development Assistant
Our client is a leading specialty retailer creating the most comfortable and on-trend apparel and accessories to suit every style. Their young, refreshing, and fun approach empowers every individual to feel their most confident.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting the Designer with all aspects of product development, including concept and execution.
• Assist the Designer with all aspects of product development, including concept and execution; lead
rack organization for all milestone meetings and prep for laydowns
• Help with peak wash development cycles and understand the fit, fabric, and wash; maintain strong relationships with vendors and communicate daily with follow-up
• Manage and maintain daily wash comments into the PLM system, prepare PLM packages, and transfer the sketch from Illustrator
• Conduct design research and pull inspiration for designers and prepare presentation boards for monthly meetings
• Prepare and maintain line sheets, oversee sample check-in, manage data entry PLM marketing, and create wash binders
• Bachelor’s degree
• Product development experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and Mac