Product Development Associate Manager
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing product development and working with the design team. You would also be responsible for ensuring the product line is aligned with the brand’s strategy and objectives.
• Support the development of the product line, incorporate brand aesthetic, and work with the design team
• Understand raw material performance, provide recommendations, and present key insights for vendor innovation and quality improvements
• Ensure product line is aligned with the brand’s strategy and objectives and implement category product development strategies to achieve division goals
• Understand product development implications on merchandising and design-driven product decisions based on category or vendor strategies
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PLM