Product Development Associate
Our client is an exciting home furnishing start-up creating vibrant, innovative, and on-trend must-haves to transform every space into a beautiful oasis. With their collaborative and welcoming culture, creativity and imagination flourish every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of product development for two or more product categories. You would also be responsible for developing technical packages and remaining current of emerging fashion, culture, art, and lifestyle trends.
• Manage product development and merchandise for the company’s product lines; work from current concepts and develop innovative product ideas
• Oversee all aspects of product development for two or more product categories, including design concept and production
• Develop technical packages highlighting materials, specs, and construction; work with vendors and factories to review technical specifications and issues
• Maintain pricing comparison and preferred factory list; prepare product presentations for review meetings
• Remain current on emerging fashion, culture, art, and lifestyle trends and share relevant trends; provide strategic recommendation to drive business
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4+ years’ experience; home textile industry experience
• Premier home textile vendor experience preferred