Product Development Associate Toy Designer
Our client is a leading marketer of entertainment products, confections, sport memorabilia, trading cards, and collectible strategy games.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing creative concepts and identifying new product opportunities. You would also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with internal and external partners and remaining current of emerging industry trends.
• Manage projects from concept through pre-production and oversee the full scope of deliverables, including design specifications, technical drawings, and creating models
• Develop innovative and creative concepts and assist in leading ideation sessions; prepare internal and external conceptual visuals for review by the executive team
• Identify new product opportunities, such as licenses, product formats, materials, and enhanced features for current line of products and relaunches of dormant brands
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external teams; develop and execute specific styles across a broad range of subjects
• Remain current of emerging styles, trends, developments, and competition in the entertainment and sports industries
• 2-5 years’ product development/product design experience
• Proficient with 3D modeling software, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong rendering skills