Product Development Coordinator
Our client is a well-known jewelry brand creating popular must-have necklaces, earrings, and rings. Their handcrafted, on-trend, and high-quality jewelry add the perfect finishing touch to any stylish look.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the development process from concept to execution.
• Track and document the progress of all product development projects; coordinate and communicate next steps with appropriate team members; ensure deliverables are achieve on time
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, such as R&D, sourcing, planning, operations, creative, and brand marketing
• Maintain product library, retains, and lab submissions; track all product numbers, pricing, segments, and categories
• Coordinate, log, and distribute international and domestic sample requests fulfillment; track and route all artwork
• Remain current on emerging beauty trends; share relevant fashion and beauty trends; provide strategic recommendation to drive business
• Bachelor’s degree
• Product development experience; experience in jewelry industry preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite