Product Development Manager, Hardgoods
Our client is a sustainable, fun, and playful brand, offering yoga apparel and accessories for men and women. Their company culture is refreshingly inclusive, resulting in innovative and environmentally friendly products.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the development process from concept to execution.
• Track and document the progress of all product development projects; coordinate and communicate next steps with appropriate team members; ensure deliverables are achieve on time
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, such as R&D, sourcing, planning, operations, creative, and brand marketing
• Maintain product library, retains, and lab submissions; track all product numbers, pricing, segments, and categories
• Coordinate, log, and distribute international and domestic sample requests fulfillment; track and route all artwork
• Remain current on emerging industry trends and share relevant trends; provide strategic recommendation to drive business
• Bachelor’s degree
• Product development manager experience in athletic footwear or other hardgoods