Product Development Manager
Our client is a renowned company designing the latest accessories, apparel, and home furnishings. Their on-trend, contemporary, and high-quality must-haves distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the development process from concept to execution.
• Oversee all aspects of the development process, coordinate product development packages, and lead seasonal sample tracking, receipt and organization
• Manage pre-production submits, ensure logs are accurate and approvals are complete before bulk contracts are issued
• Track and document the progress of all product development projects; coordinate and communicate next steps with appropriate team members; ensure deliverables are achieve on time
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, such as R&D, sourcing, planning, operations, creative, and brand marketing
• Maintain product library, retains, and lab submissions; track all product numbers, pricing, segments, and categories
• Coordinate, log, and distribute international and domestic sample requests fulfillment; track and route all artwork
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years’ related experience preferred
• Strong communication, presentation, and analytical skills