Product Development Manager
Our client is a top beauty brand developing revolutionary hair care products. Created by legendary hair stylists, their professional quality, innovative, and refreshing products.
As the Product Development Manager, you would assist in all aspects of product ideation and conceptualization process for new launches and manage relationships with existing suppliers and development relationships with new suppliers.
• Assist in all aspects of product ideation and conceptualization process for new launches and manage relationships with existing suppliers and development relationships with new suppliers
• Prepare product briefs for supplier briefings, including objective, benchmarks, target costs, deadlines and launch date
• Work with the marketing team to develop creative concepts for each product, including product claims, key selling points, ingredient stores, and ease of use
• Develop and maintain product launch calendar and communicate timelines and product information to entire team
• Monitor the status of in-development product and research and communicate latest ingredient and product trends
• Manage all product and promotional artwork and coordinate production of new launch items with inventory planning team
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 7-10 years of experience in a similar role in the beauty industry, hair background preferred
• 3-4 years’ management experience
• 3-5 years of project management experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment