Product Development Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty retailer presenting the hottest brands and groundbreaking products for all your beauty needs. With their on-trend, extensive selection, and high-quality products you can effortlessly discover your next beauty must-haves.
In this position you would be responsible for working with R&D to ensure all product development achieves the highest quality standards. You would also be responsible for presenting key business opportunities and conducting competitive analysis.
- Oversee the all points of execution of specific color, fast-track and clean cosmetic product launched from a product development and marketing point of view
- Drive all phases of new product development including trend scouting, concept development, creation and issuance of marketing briefs, formula evaluation, and shade validations
- Facilitate trainer and consumer testing and conduct competitive analysis, industry studies, sales data, and SWOT analysis to identify new short and long term opportunities
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to finalize all primary and secondary product artwork by gathering all regulatory information, final artwork proofing, and vendor submissions
- Ideate and legally confirm product franchise names and product copy by creating detailed product education sheets for distribution featuring key features and benefits
- Monitor sales metrics and pull relevant reports to help evaluate competitive landscape and influence new product ideas based on data recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in color product development
- Experience with cosmetics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel