Our client, a global cosmetic, beauty and fragrance company has an impressive portfolio of products and is one of the strongest consumer brands in the world. They believe in glamour, excitement and prestige for all women and create their products with the “real woman” in mind. To them, giving back through numerous philanthropic initiatives is a real gorgeous thing.
As part of the team, you will be working with extremely creative minds in a refreshingly inclusive and collaborate environment. If you want to be a part of a company with a strong history and an even stronger future then this is the perfect fit for you.
In this role you will execute and manage all phases of the new product development
and product reformulation process from concept to consumer within the Global Marketing organization.
- Maintain keen awareness of global color and industry trends
- Manage tracking and reporting of beauty trends, looks and industry competitive launches
- Meet with package vendors and TPM’s to evaluate new formulas and technologies
- Maintain and manage competitive product and shade library and landscapes
- Attend trade shows to keep abreast of innovation and news
- Investigate and recommend new ingredient stories, product textures and NPD opportunities
• Strong organizational and follow up skills are a must
• Mindfulness with an outstanding attention to detail
• Multi-tasker with a strong ability to meet deadlines, organize and prioritize projects and to wear different hats, like everybody in our small company, “No task too big or too small” attitude
• 3+ years experience in cosmetic product development or project management highly preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Computer proficiency with MAC OS and Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)