Note: This position is located in Lake Success, NY, which is accessible by LIRR. Transportation reimbursement provided.
Our client is a well-known specialty retailer creating the latest home décor accessories and accent furniture. Their innovative, on-trend, and eco-friendly designs present optimal organization and design solutions to make your home effortlessly functional and relaxing.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the product design process, including creating designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines.
• Translate brand objectives into innovative design, gather on-trend market data, create designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines
• Remain current of emerging production methods, color, font, and print trends, and ensure a cohesive product line is created
• Manage the product development life-cycle and work with manufacturers and supply chain partners and evaluate techniques and product options
• Ensure deliverables are achieved on-time, research and source new materials and techniques, and work with the Product Director and design team
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or related design field
• 3-5 years’ related experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop