Development Tech Jobs
Product Launch Program Manager
The Product Launch Program Manager ensures products reach our Worldwide Online
customers by managing the execution plan and quality of product launches.
You will partner cross-functionally to manage new product launches, ensuring that the
integrity of the launch moment is preserved and enhanced by delivering the best
possible customer experience.
The ideal candidate is a strong relationship builder, is driven, organized and detail
oriented; excels in program and project management; thrives in an ambiguous
environment; is adept at facilitating actions and identifying risks; and is skilled at getting
up to speed quickly.
• At least 3-5 years of program management and operational experience within an
eCommerce, Internet, or multi-channel environment.
• Excels at multi-tasking, demonstrates ardent attention to detail, has strong
organization skills, and communicates effectively.
• Thrives working in a dynamic ever-changing ambiguous environment.
• Displays great ability to prioritize deliverables with a persistent attention to detail.
• Identifies, assesses and mitigates risks, anticipates bottlenecks, and works with
leadership to ensure timely resolution.
• Ability to prioritize deliverables, balancing speed and accuracy in making the key
• Adept at coordinating, executing, and facilitating actions under tight deadlines with
• Creative self-starter with strong business acumen and quantitative mindset.
• Proactive team-player with a can-do attitude and a deep sense of ownership and
• Maintains integrity of projects through high level of confidentiality.
• Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills.
• International work experience with knowledge of cultural/regional differences a plus.
• Focus on the integrity of the end-to-end Online customer experience, delivering a
flawless execution of products.
• Update and publish launch execution plan for new products.
• Align cross-functional partners, processes, and technologies across multiple
departments and regions.
• Act as launch hub for managing communication and dissemination of information
across multiple partner teams, Retail Online business teams, and senior management.
• Be an advocate for the customer as you drive and/or support the final quality review of
the Online Store for delayed launches.