Product Line Manager
Leading Global Athletic brand is seeking Senior Product Line Manager! (Los Angeles)
Global sporting goods company is seeking a Senior Product Line Manager to add to their team! Company manufactures and distributes both branded and licenses sports accessories for hard/soft goods and has now become the premiere accessories company in the industry!
- This PLM is responsible for driving product vision and creating seasonal line plans for new product briefs.
- Support the Merchandising Director on global market research and consumer insight with competitive analysis.
- Drive the product creating process from start to finish managing the sign off at each calendar milestone.
- Plan, create, and merchandise the product line and category strategy plans.
- Communicate with product creation teams on future product direction and collaborate with GTM teams on catalog and sales tools.
- Prepare 24 month plans and forecasting for costing and financial reviews.
- Create and deliver prelines, line lists for creation and communication of VLP.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years in product management or merchandising role
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint required
*Open to considering relocation package for the appropriate candidate.
Salary: DOE. Offering a Competitive Compensation package