Product Line Manager
Our client is a well-known company specializing in licensing and branding for top athletic accessory brands. Their innovative, on-trend, and dynamic approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the product vision and implementing seasonal line plans. You would also be responsible for conducting marketing research and working with the product creation teams.
• Manage and drive the product vision and develop seasonal line plans for new product briefs; create 24 month plans and forecasting for costing and financial reviews
• Conduct global market research and consumer insight with competitive analysis in partnership with the Merchandising Director
• Oversee all aspects of the product creation process, including conception and ensuring the sign off at each calendar milestone
• Develop, plan, and merchandise the product line and category strategy plans; create prelines and line lists for creation and communication
• Partner with product creation teams to establish future product direction and catalog and sales tools
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years’ product management or merchandising experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite