Product Line Manager
- The nature of the work is focused on product realization including planning & evolution of product lines.
- Performs market research for the category.
- Summarizes Regional feedback for presentation.
- Proposes and drafts the line plan for a complete product line.
- Executes action plans for regional gaps in line plan.
- Effectively manages the product creation process, including approvals.
- Ensures key gates and dates are met.
- Enters and/or manages the entry of accurate and complete information in the data management system.
- Acts as the proprietor of category analysis and historical information.
- Creates presentations to sell in product.
- Represents team at key product creation meetings.
- Mentors and provides direction to junior employees.
Skills: Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment. Education: Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience.