Our client is an award-winning marketplace seamlessly connecting renowned professional services with customers. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and dynamic approach help consumers make informed decisions every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading all aspects of product development, including sourcing, costing, product management, and sample follow-up. You would also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with customers and working with cross-functional internal teams.
• Lead product development and drive sourcing, costing, innovation, data integrity, product quality, speed to market, and social compliance
• Establish and maintain time and action calendar for assigned categories and keep the team on track to achieve its objectives
• Mentor direct report to achieve long term success; work with various cross-functional teams, including design and merchandising and external suppliers and customers
• Maintain strong customer relationships in partnership with the Product Director to maximize sales and profitability
• Oversee vendor matrix with the Product Director; identify and leverage strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
• Partner with design and merchandising to ensure style details align with vendor capabilities and requirements, including minimums and lead times.
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
• 7+ years’ B2C product management experience focusing on web and mobile