Our client is a renowned company presenting groundbreaking campaign optimization solutions. Their integrated, cutting-edge, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for recommending opportunities to increase user engagement at key points of the customer lifecycle.
• Manage the customer lifecycle and recommend opportunities to increase user engagement at key points of the customer lifecycle to drive growth
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product user experience, research, and marketing to drive customer engagement and growth strategy
• Develop and implement design concepts and build a product roadmap in partnership with the design and engineering team
• Create specs and user stories, simple wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists and present functionality and feedback
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with engineers, marketers, and customer support team members
• 3+ years’ product management or product design experience
• Experience building internet technologies and products
• Experience working with software engineering and design teams