Our client is a renowned company creating groundbreaking must-haves for every explorer. Their innovative, modern, and cutting-edge approach is revolutionizing the way you travel around your community.
In this role, you would be responsible for recommending opportunities to increase user engagement at key points of the customer lifecycle.
• Manage the customer lifecycle and recommend opportunities to increase user engagement at key points of the customer lifecycle to drive growth
• Understand the company’s strategic and competitive position and deliver world class products through data analysis, market research, and understanding users
• Direct all aspects of the team’s products, including ideation, development, launch, growth, and iteration
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product user experience, research, and marketing to drive customer engagement and growth strategy
• Develop and implement design concepts and build a product roadmap in partnership with the design and engineering team
• Create specs and user stories, simple wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists and present functionality and feedback
• 4+ years’ product management, product design, or equivalent consultant experience
• Experience leading post-launch optimizations, including developing testing strategies
• Strong communication strategy skills, including the company, users, and press
• Passionate about personal mobility and transportation