Digital Marketing Jobs
Technical Project Product Manager
Our client, a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform, is seeking a Product Manager to join their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced team.
Product Manager Overview:
As a Product Manager, you would be responsible for recommending opportunities to increase user engagement at key points of the customer lifecycle.
• Manage a program’s full life-cycle from planning, budgeting, and resourcing, to actively managing, tracking, and delivering
• Lead multi-disciplinary teams to deliver successful products and services
• Serve as the main client POC while managing expectations, proactively assessing risk, and coming up with escalation and resolution plans
• Utilize a structured approach to program management, including best practice methodologies like Agile Scrum, Kanban, and Waterfall
• Run, track, and analyze burn reports, margin projectors, and hour allocations with an advanced level of Excel knowledge
• Assist in scoping new projects and drafting SOWs (specifically providing schedule, milestones, tasks, budget, and invoice date information)
• Create and maintain Gantt schedules
• Active involvement with both short- and long-term resource planning
• Update and maintain File Maker (controlling/tracking) tool for accurate sales-pipeline reporting
• Actively participate in process improvement and implementation within the PM department.
• Identify and actively manage freelancers
• Ensure the proper organization and documentation of business, legal, creative, and technical documents
• Identify team, project, and financial risks while coming up with recommended solutions.
• Accurately track and approve hours for owned projects
Product Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ product management and e-commerce experience