Development Tech Jobs
Our client, a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform, is seeking a Product Manager to join their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced team.
Product Manager Overview:
As a Product Manager, you would be responsible for recommending opportunities to increase user engagement at key points of the customer lifecycle.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage the customer lifecycle and recommend opportunities to increase user engagement at key points of the customer lifecycle to drive growth
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product user experience, research, and marketing to drive customer engagement and growth strategy
• Develop and implement product management strategy and design concepts and build a product roadmap in partnership with the design and engineering team
• Create specs and user stories, simple wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists and present functionality and feedback to optimize product management strategy
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with engineers, marketers, and customer support team members
Product Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years’ product management and e-commerce experience